Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Posted temporarily for a pavlina member

Welcome to "Being Rude and Nice at Pavlina!"
Meant for: MmeIntentional, Wax Frog, aggie, lifetimelearner, Steve Pavlina, Erin Pavlina, Lil Chris, and Daffy Duck

My friends:
aggie, lifetimelearner, Steve Pavlina, Erin Pavlina, Lil Chris, Daffy Duck

My foes:
MmeIntentional, Wax Frog

My admin friends:
Steve Pavlina, Erin Pavlina

My mod friends:
Daffy Duck, Lil Chris

My former friends:
Wax Frog

Being Nice
(For: my friends)
The first step of being nice is gratitude.

Showing gratitude is like this: so say, oe of your friends post something they have. The kind person says:

EXAMPLE : "I'm feeling kind of ill, but I don't have a fever. What is this?"

KIND PERSON: "Oh my, this could be anything. Have you used a thermometer yet? You may have to see a doctor."

See below for what a RUDE person would say.

The next step: helping your other friends. When they PM you asking for advice, give them the best advice possible. They need it. You're his/her friend. That's what friends are for, helping each other, right?

The section for RUDE PEOPLE!
(for my foes and former friends)

Being RUDE is mean, ungrateful, in other words, not-so-helpful. Here's an example of what a RUDE person would say.

EXAMPLE : "I think I'm ill, but I don't have a fever. What is this?"

RUDE PERSON's REPLY : Go see a f***** doctor right now, dumba**!"

Want to see all the consequences that could happen with someone BEING RUDE?
(we'll call the person who was "meanized" OP)
1. The OP might call their friend to harass you so s/he will not get in trouble.
2. The OP might call the police.
3. You might get banned from swearing.
4. The OP might flame you all day.
5. The OP could pooooooooooooooooop and want to hack into your account, and kill you!!!!!

Just a simple list. There are way more dangerous things than this.
Hope you learn your lesson, MmeInspectional.

T Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment